My Cleaner is Fantastic

If you have any feedback regarding your cleaner or your service, why not post it on here!

Moderator: AmyCleaning

Forum rules
Please no spam

Re: My Cleaner is Fantastic

Postby AmyCleaning » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 am

Hi Graham,

Thank you so much for telling us that you are pleased with your cleaner, you have really made us so happy. We take great pride in our work so please also do tell us if there is anything that you are ever unhappy with because we hope to have a long term relationship with you and so sort out any problems if they do occur.

Your cleaner is one of our top cleaner(s) so her shedule is always fully booked. Giving your cleaner a set of keys was a brilliant idea.

Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby AmyCleaning » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 am

Hi Graham,

Nice to hear that things are still going great with your cleaner. We will pass on your positive comment to your wonderful cleaner.

Thanks
Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby AmyCleaning » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Matildaj,

Lovely to hear that your cleaner is fantastic. Hope she continues to satisfy all your cleaning needs.

All the best
Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby Street Sweeping » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 am

It's nice to hear that you have provided fantastic cleaning process. I am satisfied with your cleaning services.
Street Sweeping

Postby michaellyinn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 am

I am new here, and I am very happy to be joined with you..................
michaellyinn

Postby AmyCleaning » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Both Julian & I would like to thank your 2 charming, efficient, professional ladies - Adnana & Daniela for the exemplary manner in which they cleaned Julian's flat yesterday.....

It was truly a joy to come home to their wonderful work - THANK YOU both & Amy Cleaning for organising this for us - we'd be delighted to recommend your services & use you again ....

Julian & Marion.
AmyCleaning

Postby Mariona » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 am

Both Julian & I would like to thank your 2 charming, efficient, professional ladies - Adnana & Daniela for the exemplary manner in which they cleaned Julian's flat yesterday.....

It was truly a joy to come home to their wonderful work - THANK YOU both & Amy Cleaning for organising this for us - we'd be delighted to recommend your services & use you again ....

Julian & Marion.
:mrgreen:
Mariona

Return to Customer feedback