Which Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner

Any questions about cleaning? don't know which are the best chemicals? Post your question here to get some help!

Moderator: AmyCleaning

Forum rules
please no spam

Which Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner

Postby AmyCleaning » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

Upright vacuum or canister vacuum

With so many vacuums available on the market it is always difficult to decide which is the best one for your needs. We often choose between an upright vacuum or a canister. Both of them have pros and cons and asking yourself simple questions such as: do I have hard to reach points in my house that need to be vacuumed? or Am I strong enough to carry the vacuum around the house? will help you choose the correct one.

Positive points of an upright vacuum?

- People who have difficulty bending over to use the vacuum will find the upright vacuums quite useful.

- An upright bag will hold more debris than a canister bag.

negative points of an upright vacuum?

- These vacuums are less able to reach corners, underneath upholstery and tight places.

- An upright vacuum will take more space on the cupboard, which some people may find annoying.

- It is a heavy vacuum, so it can be a mission to take it up and down the stairs.

Pros of a canister vacuum?

- The main positive quality: maneuverability, you can vacuum anything you can think of (under sofas, corners, inside cupboards,…)

- These vacuum are quite compact and generally light weight (useful when you have to carry it around the house).

- Space storage: canister vacuums are smaller than upright vacuums, so it is easier to find a place to “hide” it when the job is done.

Negatives of a canister vacuum?

- There is actually a lot of people complaining about damages on furniture legs or skirting boards as you pull the vacuum around, not to mention the damages on our selves (that is, Achilles tendon and so on).

When buying a new vacuum, you have to assess your needs and/or preferences. Both types of vacuum can be good as long as they are used appropriately. If only the dust would disappear with a tweak of the nose!

Please let us know your chosen choice.

Kind regards,
Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Re: Which Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner

Postby AmyCleaning » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Annief,

Thank you for your feedback on this topic.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby SaintLawrence » Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

I have used the upright vacuum cleaner since 2 months and got the best results of cleaning process. Cleaning is a process which can be properly do through the professional guideline. However, I have recently taken the help of expertlightinginc professionals for cleaning and install chandelier, through which I got the best services of chandeliers.
SaintLawrence

Postby lessribbon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:55 am

I think the Dyson DC25 Vacuum Cleaner is better in the market than the other vacuum cleaners because of This cleaner generates ultra-strong suction power and is credible at removing dust, dirt and pet hair from the largest of homes.
lessribbon

Postby charliegreen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am

I need to purchase a new vacumm cleaner and I am not sure which one to buy.

A friend of mine told me you might as well get a cheap one as they all break down after a couple of years anyway.

Please let me know what you think is the best one to get, I was looking at a Dyson but it is so expensive.
charliegreen

Postby michaelgolshon » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am

I have same question. I have seen lots of Vacuum Cleaner machine but some machines can't afford by me. Here I see about Dyson DC25 name and I can't wait any more to search on web. Hope I will buy this machine.
michaelgolshon

Return to Ask the experts