stainless steel

Any questions about cleaning? don't know which are the best chemicals? Post your question here to get some help!

Moderator: AmyCleaning

Forum rules
please no spam

stainless steel

Postby Victoria » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi, I'm new on this forum... maybe someone can help me??? I just bought a new stainless steel cooker and don't know which product is the best to clean it. Any ideas? ;) Thanks!!
Victoria

Re: stainless steel

Postby AmyCleaning » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:39 am

Hi Victoria and welcome to Amy cleaning forum.
There are few stainless steel cleaners on the market, from Mr Muscle to Astonish or others. What I would recommend is to avoid abrasive cleaners that can scratch the surface. So it is better if you buy a stainless steel cream cleaner and use a sponge or soft cloth to clean the surface.
With all stainless steel surfaces, I would say it is always better to avoid building up grime and grease, so as soon as you spill food or any liquid, make sure you wipe it, so it is not so hard to clean it afterwards.
AmyCleaning

Postby Maky » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 am

I agree with Amy Cleaning! it is so difficult to clean stainless steel if you don't maintain it daily! :( I usually use a tiny bit of baby oil after I clean it and I already showed my cleaner how to use it :) If you split something then it is easier to wipe it down!
Maky

Postby Giola30 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm

I usually use a tiny bit of olive oil. It's great!
Giola30

Postby michaellyinn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:53 am

I am new here, and I am very happy to be joined with you..................
michaellyinn

Return to Ask the experts