Carpet Cleaning

Any questions about cleaning? don't know which are the best chemicals? Post your question here to get some help!

Moderator: AmyCleaning

Forum rules
please no spam

Re: Carpet Cleaning

Postby cherryjim976 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 am

I will tell you about this company. I also, use these company’s services. They provide quality cleaning and maintenance services for the rugs and carpets, as well. Their contribution improves the life of carpets and of the occupants because little do we realize, but the dust and molds in the rugs could threatens, our very own health, as well.
cherryjim976

Postby cherryjim976 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:37 am

I will tell you about this company. I also use this company’s services. They provide quality cleaning and maintenance services for the rugs and carpets. Their contribution improves the life of carpets
cherryjim976

Postby michaelgolshon » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:28 pm

If you manage the housekeeping services of a company, then it's your duty to see that even the carpets are clean. Ask your business friends and search on web if they know anything about them or have ever used their services. This can give you a idea of the service quality and professionalism of the carpet cleaning companies you're looking at and their reputation in the market.
michaelgolshon

Postby ferro_3 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 am

We are cleaning out my grandmother's house after her wake. It needs a good carpet cleaning after all that traffic. Any suggestions for an affordable service?
ferro_3

Previous

Return to Ask the experts