Cleaners Feedback

If you have any feedback regarding your cleaner or your service, why not post it on here!

Moderator: AmyCleaning

Forum rules
Please no spam

Re: Cleaners Feedback

Postby Ivanr » Tue May 10, 2011 10:22 am

Just to let you know what an amazing job our new cleaner did today. I was a bit worried after having Bola for our first session that this wasn't going to be worth our while as the flat wasn't cleaned appropriately, but our new girl Adriana completely exceeded my expectations. She did a wonderful job and I am really happy for the amazing work that she did.

Please recommend her in the future!
Ivanr

Postby AmyCleaning » Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

Hi Ivanr,

Thanks for your positive feedback.

We will inform Adriana of your wonderful comments and hope she continues to exceed your expectations.

Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby CSayer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

Hello,

We could not be more pleased with the work that your cleaner Maria is doing. We have found her to be unfailingly efficient and reliable.
Thank you for the service you have provided us with so far.

Charlotte
CSayer

Postby AmyCleaning » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for registering your positive comment on the forum.

It is lovely to hear that your cleaner Maria is unfailingly efficient and reliable.

We are always here to help.

Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Re: Positive Feedback for Cleaner+Agency

Postby AnneM » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am

I feel that most people only voice complaints and take a good service as a (silent) right. I live quite a distance from my mother and it really is very comforting to know that her flat is being looked after, so of course I have no problem in having my comments put on your forum. The pride your staff take in your organisation is very commendable.

I am usually very hesitant about making recommendations to other people, especially when it involves unknown people entering older people's homes, but I think your organisation is so good that I have given your telephone number to a friend of mine over the weekend who has an elderly neighbour who is finding housework too much for her, so hopefully she too can make her life easier by using your excellent service.

This is just a line to thank you so much for finding Florentina to stand in for Gabriella at my mother's flat. My mum she did an excellent job, was extremely polite and in fact, perfect. I would be very grateful if you could please pass on my grateful thanks to her. It is very good to know that you have such pleasant staff on your books.

With kind regards.

Anne.
Last edited by AnneM on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnneM

Postby AmyCleaning » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 am

Anne,

Thanks for such a wonderful comments.

I would like to welcome you to Amy Cleaning forum.

As a gesture to say a thank you for your positive comments, I will be posting out a £20 gift voucher for you and your mother to say thank you.

Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby Patton » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 am

Also just a bit of feedback.

My new cleaner have been cleaning for the past 3 months. When she cleaned for the 1st time I was not impressed, but by the second clean she surprised me and now she is just brilliant. Her english is is not great but we seem to understand each other as time has developed.
Patton

Postby AmyCleaning » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Patton,

Lovely to hear that things have progressed with your cleaner.

Please keep us updated with her progress.

Thanks
Amy Cleaning
AmyCleaning

Postby TeamH » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Thank you for sending Valentina to us today. She was enthusiastic and polite and my house is sparkling! Charming to my baby as well. Since having a baby the housework has become more and more neglected, I am very pleased with my house now! I think she is going to be perfect.
TeamH

Postby AmyCleaning » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 am

Hi Team H,

Thanks for joining the forum.

Lovely to hear your cleaner did a fantastic job, hope she continues to give 110% and exceeds all your cleaning expectation(s).

Kind regards,
Amy cleaning
AmyCleaning

PreviousNext

Return to Customer feedback