- Use floor mats to remove dirt from shoes.
- Vacuum or sweep the floor on a regular basis.
- Clean up any spillages as soon as they happen to avoid any major stain on the floor.
- Mop the floor regularly with a neutral cleaner. Use warm water on the bucket and add a couple of drops of washing up liquid; this will do the job for the regular cleans. But remember to change the rinse water frequently to avoid any streaks on the floor.
- Quarterly, do a deep clean of the floor, using a high quality alkaline limestone cleaner.
- Do not use acid cleaners (including vinegar) or any ammonia-based cleaners that will leave the floor looking dull.
Enjoy your limestone floor with this easy tips!